Monday, October 27, 2008

My Autobiography


Hi, my name is Toshita. I am nine years old and I was born in India on August 19,1999. I lived in Banglore (India) before I came over here. I live with my family in USA. I have three people in my family; they are my mother, my father and me. I love my family. My family rocks.
My favorite things to do are ride my bike, collect coins, watch butterflies, swim and play games on the computer.
My favorite subjects are Mathematics, Art and Science.
My Mathematics teacher is Mrs. Webb. She is Awesome.
My Art teacher is Miss. A. She is cool. I love her.
My Science teacher is Miss. Flores. She is cute and awesome.
I wish I could go to Australia , China, and Japan. I want to go to
Australia because I want to see kangaroos. I want to go to China because I want to see the place where Kung Fu is born, and to Japan because my father went over to Japan.
I wish I had a pet. The pet would be a dog. I would name her Cookie. She would be a Golden Retriever.
The End

9 comments:

Narayani Barve said...

Toshi, Kangaroo's are there in Africa ? Or they are in Australia ? I am confused :)

Unknown said...

Toshita, you better visit Africa for riding Jiraf or Zebra. These animals are amazing

Priya said...

Hey tosh nice to read your blog..
All the best to for you Adventures in Africa n japan.. :)

Krishna. Mohan said...

Hey!
Toshi, kangaroo's are found in Australia and not in Africa (well not so much)
Nd an Awesome blog entry!!
Miss u!

~ Krizzy aka Krishna.

Ajit Athavale said...

Considering the travel thoughts, looks like its going to be long time before you visit India!
You know, other than places in India, there are lot of good things
Like ME ;-)

Alex said...

nice autobiography ...............
u should write when ur older cause now it would seem like ur some 70 years old :-)

Dipti said...

Hi Toshita,

You can plan to visit Australia in coming summer vacations and stay with us :). Nice blog.

Anjoo said...

Great Blog!!! I think you can teach English to some of my classmates!!! :) Wish you all the best for all your adventures around the world :)
Hope to see u next weekend!!!

Gopala said...

dear toshita
nice autobiography. keep a daily diary too. remember me to your parents.
gopal