Friday, December 12, 2008

The New Kitten

I was born on August 19, 1999. That is the time when I was a little baby. When I was about 2 to 3 months I was sold to a family. The family cared a lot about me for 5 months. I missed my mother and I was homesick. Here is a list of things I missed, my friends, my toys, and the people that gave me a bath. After some days they could not take care of me because they were getting busy and busy. So they decided that they would sell me to the closest pet shop, and guess what? I saw my mother!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dear toshi
i like your story very much
i want many more stories
aaji

Snehal said...

hey tosh..

this post is the best on your blog.. i loved it..

keep writing
:)

snehal tai

Unknown said...

super story tosh!
keep writing stories like this it is fun 2 read