Monday, January 5, 2015

Introduce Yourself for Google Code-In



My name is Toshita Barve and I am 15 years young. I am from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. I am currently studying at Poorna Learning Center in 9th grade. I heard about Google Code-In three years ago from my father, who has been involved with Google Summer of Code for the past four years. My father encouraged me to participate in Google Code-In since it would help me in the future. By participating in Google Code-In, I hope to gain coding experience as well as learn about the new developments in Open Source Software. I have contributed to projects like Sugar Labs, BRL-CAD, and Drupal through which I have met many enthusiastic people who are making advancements in Open Source Software. I am also interested in Open Data and Open Science since they expose science to a wider group of people.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

No comments: